Digital Workforce Services Ltd
VAT code: FI27047925Y
Mechelininkatu 1a 00180 Helsinki
2. Contact person for matters relating to the Register
Heikki Länsisyrjä, heikki.lansisyrja(at)digitalworkforce.fi.
3. Register name and registered data
Digital Workforce’s country-based marketing and customer registers.
We handle the personal information of our customers as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
4. Use of personal data
This information is used for customer relationship management, customer communication, and enhancement of the user experience of all Digital Workforce websites, to target our messages so that you can get the right communication from us. In addition, the information is used for marketing purposes.
Our processing ground is a legitimate advantage for marketing and, in terms of customer relationship management, you and we are in agreement with the implementation of the agreement. We will also send you direct electronic marketing messages based on your consent.
5. Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other information you submit. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors, for example, when planning our marketing. In this way, we can target our communication as well as possible.
The following information can be stored of registered, i.e. you:
• Name, e-mail address, telephone, and title / responsibility of the person
• Company name, contact information and industry
• Information regarding customer relationships and contacts (e.g. purchase and cancellation information of robotics services, feedback, and attending in customer events)
• Web-related information on Digital Workforce websites and services
• Marketing and promotional information related to participating in targeted marketing activities (e.g. in webinars and events)
• Technical information and cookies sent to a registered person’s browser and related information
6. Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on customer relationship or other connection to Digital Workforce. We collect information when signing contracts, registering, or using Digital Workforce services. So we collect personal information mainly submitted by yourself.
We also track cookies and your visit to the Digital Workforce website that leaves information, IP address. Personal data may also be purchased for one-off marketing from external registers. We can also collect personal information from public sources.
7. Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party.
In respect of some of our trainings you get a certificate issued by a third party. In such a case, we may disclose the information that is needed to issue the certificate, such as your name, to the certificate issuer.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
We can use service providers to process your personal information. These service providers may have access to your personal information outside the EU / EEA, such as the United States. We will ensure the proper and lawful implementation of the transfers in accordance with the legislation on the processing of personal data.
In any event, we will only transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA by any of the following legal grounds:
• The European Commission has decided that adequate level of data protection has been ensured in the host country concerned;
• We have implemented the appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data using standard terms of privacy approved by the European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of these standard clauses by contacting us;
• Or you have given your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal data, or there is a legitimate basis for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA, such as the United States Privacy Shield approved by the European Commission.
9. Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry has been protected by technical means and is accessible only by people authorized by Digital Workforce.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this Privacy Statement. Due to the obligations of the Accounting Act or other applicable law, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
10. Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct email sent by Digital Workforce has a legitimate link, by which you may unsubscribe direct email in the future.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
• obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
• have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with you;
• require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
• require the removal of your personal data;
• withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
• object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
• obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
• require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You must send requests for your rights in writing or by email with the following contact information:
Tarkastus/-muu henkilötietoihin kohdistuva pyyntö / Heikki Länsisyrjä
Mechelinkatu 1a 00180 Helsinki
Digital Workforce will respond to the requests within 1 month of the request unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.
11. Changing the Privacy Statement
We are constantly trying to develop our services and therefore we reserve the right to change this privacy statement by notifying it on this page.